You want more information?
Use the contact form.
Want to book a stay?
Two possibilities: Booking by email or directly online.
Warning: the meeting room rental and leasing the cottage in formula Max6 are only possible by email!
Where are we ?
La Grange d’Ychippe is located in the village of Ychippe, near Leignon. Ciney is 7 km, 12 km Rochefort, Dinant 15 km.
GPS : 50.248496, 5.128087
- SNCB station: Ciney (Brussels-Luxembourg line) or Chapois (stop) 15 minutes on foot.
- Cambio shared cars: there are two Cambio stations in Ciney, each with a car available: a Place Emile Vandervelde, just next to Ciney station, and the other Place des Chasseurs Ardennais, at the top of the City.
- The TEC service offers bus line 43/2 Ciney – Mont-Gauthier and 57/2 Chevetogne – Leignon
- Taxiney: PLace Emile Vandervelde at 5590 Ciney (next to the station): reservation and contact on 0487 / 21.32.50. Mr. Pierre Ndayahoze
- La Grange d’Ychippe is Access-i certified.
- Find our audit 2020-2023 on this link: Accessibility audit of the Grange d’Ychippe
- If you have specific needs, contact us to see if we can help you.
- Full hospital (emergencies and all services): CHU Dinant-Godinne in Herbuchenne (Dinant) with on-call service.
- Closest pharmacy and pharmacy: Daubie pharmacy, rue de la Gare 123 at 5590 Leignon, tel: 083/21 18 10
Request for information
Booking by email
- The cottage is accessible from 5pm
- The cottage is vacant but no arrival possible that day
- The cottage is already booked